- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Transaction services Transaction services
Revenue and cost synergies can be a key driver for transactions and can offer buyers a significant advantage.
Having an accurate assessment of synergies will also support buyers to define success after completion during the implementation of the integration plan.
Synergy estimates may be required for regulatory requirements and are prepared with the highest standards of care and accuracy to stand up to public reporting.
We can support you to identify and quantify your synergy benefits and risks
We assist corporate and PE clients in developing robust synergy cases that can stand up to public reporting if required (e.g. the target is a UK listed company, hostile bid or merger benefits announced). In addition we will also provide:
- quantified one-off costs and implementation risks
- a realistic and objective view of benefits and timeframes
- a practical perspective of the combined businesses potential that can be achieved
- a robust understanding of the risks and opportunities
- an executable implementation plan
+44 (0)20 7865 2777Find out more