- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- International services International services
- People advisory
- Real estate advisory
- Strategy Strategy
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
In an era of gradual economic recovery from the financial crisis, technology disruption, uncertainty over the Eurozone, and competition from emerging markets, it important for businesses to consider market dynamics and potential future scenarios.
Research and analytical toolkit to support better business decisions.
Our strategy capabilities are focused on helping management teams make better, more rigorous and quantified business decisions – whether that be strategic growth options, planning for the future, making investments / disposals, or finance raising.
At the heart of any business decision will be a financial forecast. This forecast is likely to come from a financial model that is based on robust and flexible assumptions and key commercial parameters rooted in insights collected from within and outside the business through primary and desktop research.
We support clients in developing the analytic and research driven insights which underpin successful business strategies and validate financial forecasts.
Our services include
Our thought leadership
- Solutions for lone worker protection
- B2B vehicle rental and the role of intermediaries
- Recruitment process outsourcing: a global growth market
- Technological disruption in the supply teacher market
- Growing beyond borders – New market entry opportunities for mid-market businesses
- Education trends, supply teachers and recruitment
- Going places: A corporate travel industry snapshot
- Cloud-based PMS software is transforming hotel sector
- Investing in the Internet of Things. Spotlight on technology in the dairy industry”
+44 (0)20 7865 2695Email