- Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- International services International services
- People advisory People advisory
- Real estate advisory
- Treasury advisory
Engage your people to deliver on the strategic aims of your organisation and your change programme – pre, during and post-transformation.
The rapid evolution of technology, coupled with economic and social trends, is changing the world of business. To ensure continued success, organisations need to make fundamental changes to their business practices, through their strategies, operating models and the way in which they attract, retain and develop their people.
The key to ensuring continued success is to embed agility through your people strategy and operating model. This will minimise future inefficiencies and will allow you to take advantage of the opportunities which change presents.
In a change programme, financial and operational functions are often considered first, and there is less of a focus on reviewing people strategy within the business. However, this is a critical step. If you do not review your people strategy in line with the change, roles can very quickly become misaligned with business needs and people spend time focusing on activities that do not add value. This can result in duplication of work, inefficiencies and frustrated employees.
Investment in change management to support programme management is increasingly being recognised by the C-suite. Outlining the case for change, understanding its impacts and managing these through engagement, communications and training are all key enablers for delivering successful change programmes.
As owners of the employee experience and people agenda, the HR function is well positioned to facilitate and drive change throughout the business. It is critical that the team is the right size, properly resourced and has an appropriate skills mix to fulfil the requirements of the business.
Our support ensures effective building and delivery of the people strategy to drive organisational success, whether that be in line with broader transformation or the subject of the transformation itself.
Our service includes the review, redesign and implementation of the following:
- People strategy
- Organisational design and operating model
- HR function and other enabling functions
- People policies, processes and practices and their effectiveness in attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Programme and change management to successfully navigate the transformation and to maximise benefit realisation throughout
- Organisational culture:
+44 (0)20 7184 4681Find out more