- Brexit and political risk advisory Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- International services International services
- Leading through the unknown
- People advisory People advisory
- Real estate advisory
- Business without borders
A finance function that can effectively partner with your organisation, advise you on your strategic agenda and help steer your organisation through change is instrumental to growth. This demands outstanding technical and commercial skills, as well as a mind for risk considerations and strategic judgement
Develop a future-fit finance function
Our new model for professional development in the accountancy sector is centred on a blended learning approach that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
Our programmes combine exemplar learning resources from Babington, with commercial insight and one-to-one support from our people.
The programme is designed for all levels of the finance function. Accredited qualifications include the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), through to the prestigious Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). These programmes can be funded through an organisation's Apprenticeship Levy, benefiting from no additional costs.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (Level 7): awarded by ACCA or CIMA, this 36 month programme is designed for people working to achieve full charted accountant status.
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4): this 18 month programme is designed for assistant or trainee accountants or tax professionals.
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3): this 18 month programme is designed for assistant or trainee accountants or tax professionals.
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2): this 12 – 18 month programme is designed for entry level accountants.
+44 (0)20 7728 2937Find out more