- Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- International services International services
- People advisory People advisory
- Real estate advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Understanding what growth is right for your business and managing change while your business expands are two common challenges for businesses scaling through growth.
Growth 365 are a team of entrepreneurs, innovators and experienced CEOs who have grown mid-market businesses. We support ambitious business leaders and their leadership teams by addressing your biggest challenges – so you can focus on what you do best – running a successful business.
Clarity and insight
We combine first-hand, mid-market experience with insights, resources and networks to help you unlock your growth and create and transform business value. Our subscription-based delivery model is designed around your strategic priorities and focuses on building business value, improving team performance and opening new market opportunities.
We agree your strategic priorities through a clarity business review and support you in building a tailored plan which will set you on a path to achieving your goals, wherever you are in the business growth life cycle.
Our skills cross five core functional areas of a business: finance, people, operations, sales and strategy. We also help many of our clients expand overseas and achieve international growth. Our international service is supported by the Department of International Trade.
As a client, you receive:
- access to growth advisers – our team of entrepreneurs, innovators and experienced CEOs with international experience who grown mid-market businesses
- a dedicated portfolio manager – primary point of contact to growth 365 and our wider Grant Thornton team
- a bespoke solution – focused on your strategic priorities with regular review points
- a subscription-based delivery model – with no hidden costs and the ability to add on projects
- business insights – via our clarity business review and tailored insight reports
- a collaborative approach – helping you and your team to align around your ambitions
- facilitation and challenge – with regular support from your portfolio manager and growth adviser
- access to an ambitious business community – through curated introductions, learning and networking opportunities
- sector expertise – through Growth 365 and our wider network.
Growth 365 is delighted to have been awarded the Most Innovative Client Service award at the Managing Partners Forum Awards for Management Excellence 2018.