- Business consulting
- Enterprise applications
- Finance Finance
- Leadership, people and culture
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Special projects
- Technology Technology
- Transformation and programme management office
The right resource for your finance team, at the right time.
The demands placed on finance teams are changing, stakeholders in the business expect more insight, technology is changing the types of skills required and the demand for high quality finance talent is outstripping supply.
Special Projects at Grant Thornton can support you to meet these demands. It is a managed service where our professionals will embed themselves in your business, become trusted members of your team and provide – short or long term – with the right skills and expertise. Our support can also react to changes in your need as a project progresses.
Our professionals are industry experienced, qualified, highly adaptable individuals, ready to deliver value and hands-on support immediately.
Individual attention, big-company reassurance
Led by our partners and directors, special projects is a fully managed service from Grant Thornton. Our wider team supports the experts working with you, to ensure you receive the highest quality service.
Leaving your finance team in great shape
We focus on your broader business objectives, not just individual tasks. We will provide a fresh pair of eyes, suggesting improvements and bringing new skills and insight to your finance function.
A range of support when you need it most
Our experts could help you if:
- your business has grown rapidly
- you are integrating or restructuring a business
- you expect more from your finance team and need help in making it future-fit
- statutory reporting support around financial reporting standard changes or year end pressures
- your management accounts need more attention
Business partnering services
- Preparing management accounts
- Design and restructure accounting systems
- Review and design management reporting pack
- Resolve discrepancies with incomplete accounting records
- Prepare year end audit packs
- Prepare statutory and consolidated accounts
- Guidance on best practice
- Help you move to new financial reporting standards
Interim finance support
- Provide hands on interim support
- Fulfil short to medium term assignments
- Work closely with your finance and management team
- Make improvements and changes where necessary
- Provide training for your finance team where appropriate
- Financial process and systems reviews, making improvements if required
- High-level business strategy reviews and feedback to management
- Tailored financial forecasting and budgeting models
- Help you work through finance-related problems
- Project management services
- Support you during significant change, such as acquisition, disposal, high growth or preparing for an initial public offering
- Deliver training events tailored to your needs
+44 (0)1908 359609Find out more