- Business consulting
- Enterprise applications Enterprise applications
- Finance Finance
- Leadership, people and culture
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Technology Technology
- Transformation and programme management office
By 2021, at least 50% of global GDP will be digitised, with growth driven by digitally enhanced offerings, operations and relationships1.
So the time to plan for your digital future is now.
Implemented well, technology can drive efficiencies, lower costs, improve quality, deliver more control and support better decision-making.
However, to do so the enterprise applications used across the organisation need to harness the power of cloud computing and be planned and implemented in a way that allows their capabilities to be optimised. In doing so, companies can embed continuous performance improvement and dramatically reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Delivering your digital future
It is surprising that so many companies embark on major technology upgrade programmes without considering what it is they are seeking to achieve. The result is poor implementations, delay, and increased costs. However, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Our client-centric delivery model puts you at the heart of the programme. We use experienced, on-shore teams to work alongside your business to support you through strategy and implementation. Our approach is practical and focuses on ensuring the business is equipped with the skills to adopt the new technology.
We can help you to:
- review and answer some of the key strategic questions that will underpin your future IT operating model
- assess organisational digital maturity and help you understand the potential impact of any organisational technology debt
- develop a technology roadmap that delivers a set of business applications appropriate to the size, sector and strategic plans of your company
- undertake a cloud readiness assessment that will define the extent of the required business transformation across people, process and technology in order to move legacy on-premise applications to the cloud
- run the ‘spec and select’ process to identify the right vendor for your business requirements
- plan and deliver a successful implementation.
Simplify your IT landscape
A successful cloud-based implementation can reduce complexity, cost and risk in your back office systems architecture, but only with proper preparation.
+44 (0)20 7728 3014Find out more