- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Our extensive public sector audit and advisory capability has enabled our insight and analytics team to build the public sector insight studio. This is a specially curated data environment and toolkit to support public sector practitioners, policy-makers and politicians with robust evidence based analytics.
Place analytics is an online platform that provides organisations with deep and rapid insight into the performance of individual places and the levers that fundamentally affect it. Through its intuitive user interface and suite of visualisations, benchmarking tools and proprietary algorithms, it transforms data into a clear ‘story of place’ that can be used to underpin strategy and planning with a robust analytical evidence base.
CFO insights is the market leading online analysis tool that gives councils instant access to insight on the financial performance, socio-economic context and service outcomes of every council in England, Scotland and Wales.
Supply chain insights gives commissioners, procurement and finance professionals unique insight into local government, NHS, central government and emergency services’ spend to assure its supply chain arrangements. Presented through an intuitive user interface and suite of visualisation tools we provide a rapid and robust analytical evidence base from which to help you procure the right suppliers at the right price.
+44 (0)161 953 6430Find out more