- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
In a period of rapid change and significant financial challenge public service bodies are in need of assurance that they are on track and rising to the challenge.
Stakeholders – including service users, employees, funders, tax payers, elected members, trustees and governors – need to be assured that public service bodies continue to deliver value for money, are maximising use of physical assets and other resources, have appropriate strategies in place for leading and managing change, and are financially resilient.
As a leading firm in the public sector market, we have an enviable reputation for providing assurance to local authorities, the NHS and a broad range of other public sector bodies across the UK, both individually and collectively through our national thought leadership.
Feedback from national agencies and clients consistently commends the high quality of our work, the level of service we have provided over a number of years, and the overall value proposition we will provide in the future. This was recently recognised by the award of CIPFA’s Cliff Nicholson award for our innovation in public audit (2014).
The public sector is creating innovative solutions in response to increasing financial pressure and performance expectations. These solutions are often unique, being based on a local authority’s understanding of their locality and the choice of model that will provide the best outcome for their communities. More...
As local authorities tackle the twin objectives of economic growth and public service reform, an in-depth understanding of the unique characteristics and patterns of need within individual places – and therefore the solutions required – must be at the heart of local public service strategy. More...
+44 (0)161 953 6370Find out more