- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Cyber advisory Cyber advisory
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
The public sector is facing change on an unprecedented scale. But with change comes an opportunity to adapt and refine the way services are delivered. We offer financial advice based on our understanding of the issues you face, the demanding culture in which you work and the difficulties associated with implementing political and economic decisions.
Helping you see the opportunity in change
We have built our reputation on delivering bespoke solutions which are achieved by working in partnership with you. Delivering projects in a timely and efficient manner, be it our own advice or when advising on the successful delivery of projects involving third parties, is at the heart of what we offer. And you'll be able to tap into our wider commercial experience in the private sector to help you see the opportunity in the challenges you face.
Our clients include government departments, local authorities, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations in the UK and overseas, and their feedback consistently commends the high quality of our work.
+44 (0)161 953 6370Find out more
- how to finance the future in the absence of capital to deliver adequate services and the infrastructure to support them
- making mergers and collaboration work in practice, by achieving efficiency through collaboration, shared service and mergers
- governance, assurance and risk best practice to ensure transparency and a sound financial under-pinning to strategy.