- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
You need forensic specialists with broad experience in your specific area of the public sector.
Our team will immediately identify issues you face whether that be in fraud, mismanagement or disputes. Our forensic & investigations services team work with local authorities, central government departments, non-departmental public bodies and organisations. This is across education, housing and throughout the NHS to minimise any loss of funds through fraud and mismanagement.
We have over 100 forensic accountants, many experienced in a wide range of public litigation and investigation matters across the public sector, including a number of accredited NHS counter fraud specialists.
Our focus is on the financial benefits from the work we undertake, be that recovering funds, reducing losses, improving efficiencies, resolving disputes or saving senior staff valuable management time.
Given our extensive experience in handling commercial disputes of all types, we can provide support in bringing actions to a successful conclusion, whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
+44 (0)20 7184 4560Find out more