- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Cyber advisory Cyber advisory
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Our team will provide strong audit, accounting and forensic expertise on accounting irregularities, black holes, financial misstatements, alleged accounting or audit negligence.
We advise clients and their legal representatives on both technical and practical considerations for investigating suspected accounting irregularities and malpractice.
If you are a director or finance professional, regulated entity, insurer or lawyer, we will support you with advice on an investigation or claim, through to providing expert testimony if a matter comes to trial. We have also been instructed by the FRC on several matters and are therefore familiar with all aspects of disciplinary and regulatory proceedings.
We can also provide recommendations to improve processes, controls and governance as part of remediation.
Multi-disciplinary teams with a deep sector and technical expertise
Each case is different and we work alongside specialists in other technical disciplines. This includes taxation, actuarial, pensions, valuations, internal audit, technical and business risk, culture and governance, and data analytics. We also draw on our colleagues' extensive sector expertise. Our specialists may give expert evidence involving these disciplines or specialist sectors.
+44 (0)20 7865 2372Find out more