- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Cyber advisory
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Technology has changed how we do business. The amount of data stored has increased exponentially, and the devices on which we store it are rapidly evolving.
You may be facing the prospect of an investigation or discovery in litigation. You will need expert advice with the capability if required to deliver a turn-key solution, from the forensic imaging of devices to analysis of data using emerging technologies.
Capturing critical evidence
Critical evidence residing in digital media is usually highly volatile. The ability to respond quickly to an incident is extremely important in any type of forensic technology work.
We are committed to providing an immediate response to requests, whether in the UK or internationally. We can report on metadata and provenance, internet activity, external connections and copying, destruction of evidence, smart devices, and we can conduct detailed forensic searches. Our team can be engaged either together with an expert witness or investigation appointment, or as a stand-alone engagement.
Supporting you with eDiscovery
Our eDiscovery team can collect, process and review electronically stored information (ESI). This information can then be analysed through automated techniques such as predictive coding. ESI might include emails, documents, presentations, databases, voicemail, audio and video files, social media, and web sites.
With the human component of document review being the single largest cost in the disclosure process, our eDiscovery team work with you from the outset to ensure time is spent focusing on the most critical information – reducing review time and cost, with the ultimate aim of assisting in getting the right result for the business.
+44 (0)20 7865 2719Find out more