- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Breadth, depth and relevant expertise
The investigation of corporates, regulators and prosecuting authorities requires trained experts. Our forensic and investigations team will support you on investigations, dispute resolution and computer forensics.
Investigations can range from complex, multi-jurisdictional assignments to the investigation of alleged employee fraud and due diligence of third parties. We will aim to provide you with protection against political exposure, bribery and sanctions.
Our disputes team are expert witnesses on claims worth a total of over $100 billion and have given evidence in court over 250 times. We have broad experience across a range of dispute types including international arbitrations under differing rules.
Where you have experienced financial loss, regulatory enforcement or are the subject of a legal claim, we will assist you to recover financially and operationally, providing you with the assurance you need to satisfy regulators, shareholders, executives and staff.
+44 (0)20 7865 2545Find out more