- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
The financial services sector has transformed in recent years.
Against a backdrop of increasing regulation, dynamic markets, tough competition and increasing IT complexity, our clients face the challenge of improving performance whilst maintaining regulatory compliance and robust internal governance and controls.
Our practice focuses on helping organisations manage risk, improve operational processes and realise strategic objectives. Our team brings together a range of skills and experience across sector specialisms including banking and securities, insurance and investment management; in addition to subject matter expertise across internal audit, finance and risk management, compliance and technology.
Whether your firm requires outsourced or co-sourced internal audit services, or the provision of subject matter expertise to address a specific technology, cyber or regulatory issue, we have the capability to support your requirements.
How Grant Thornton can help
Our team comprises of professionals with real experience of the financial services industry, obtained through working within regulatory bodies or holding leadership positions such as CFO, COO or Head of Internal Audit.
We therefore have market leading experience of assisting organisations manage risk, embrace innovation and harness technology to deliver customer centric solutions.
Our core offerings comprise of:
+44 (0)20 7865 2193Find out more