- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Models are at the heart of all business decisions. Whether you're looking to raise finance, buy or sell a business, assess strategic options, or just plan for the future, you're going to need a forecast. This is likely to come from a financial model.
A good model creates a picture of the future in a credible and transparent way, with flexible assumptions that can be understood and easily changed to gain insight into the opportunities and risks facing your business.
We help you understand the impact of your decisions before you make them
You'll get bespoke financial models in Microsoft Excel that are flexible, robust, transparent, and credible. Each model we produce is developed from scratch using proven methodologies, allowing us to tailor a solution that really meets your needs. Our user-friendly models are pivotal in creating insight into business risks, evaluating options and driving better decision-making.
We'll work alongside you throughout the modelling process to ensure that you understand and own a tool that will be of lasting value to your business. Our approach is pragmatic, combining specialist Excel modelling skills with deep commercial insight and understanding.
You will get the right challenges and recommendations throughout the development process based on our experience of similar businesses and situations.
- corporate deals - our transaction models provide insight into value drivers, quantify risks and returns, and can ultimately drive a better price for you
- strategic planning - our models help you to evaluate and debate your strategic options
- operational change - our models can assist with testing options, assessing synergies, and tracking benefits
- restructuring and distress - a credible model helps to rebuild lender and investor confidence
- insolvency - our entity priority modelling tools can evaluate the outcomes of insolvency by unwinding complex positions and structures
- infrastructure finance - we provide specialist financial and modelling advice to the public sector to support contract management and efficiency reviews
We can also assist with data analysis, model reviews, and financial modelling training.
+44 (0)20 7865 2655Find out more
"Working with the Grant Thornton Modelling team was a very easy and smooth process. They collaborated with us in a very professional and pragmatic manner, seeking solutions to our complex needs and challenging us appropriately to find the right level of detail. They delivered a great product to us within a tight deadline, and the model is serving us well for budgeting and for changing the way our management teams think about the business."
- Andrew Voss, Director, Bluestone Capital Management