- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Cyber advisory Cyber advisory
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
The funding landscape for mid-market corporates has fundamentally changed and with change comes opportunity.
The emergence of non-bank lenders and challenger banks in the market place has not only provided competition on pricing but also access to a variety of new finance products. If you are looking to secure funding we are able to use our extensive experience and market insight to guide you through this process.
Our dedicated team focuses on the debt raise, obtaining the best deal for you, and crucially, freeing up your time to concentrate on running your business.
Navigating through the various refinancing and fund raising options for corporates
Using our extensive knowledge of the credit approval process we work with you to prepare for the fundraising, ensuring you have your robust credit story in place to deliver a compelling proposition to lenders.
Through challenging your assumptions and analysing the debt capacity of your business, including providing support in modelling where necessary, we are able to tackle any areas for improvement, identify execution risks and structure a funding package that best suits your strategic ambitions. This preparation is key to a successful debt raise and will save costs in the long run because the most expensive part of debt is often making subsequent amendments when thing's don't go to plan.
We can assist you with:
- creation of a strong and dynamic information memorandum
- in depth knowledge of bank documentation and the credit committee process
- financial forecast analysis which supports the strategic ambitions of the business
- capital structure optimisation
- collateral and covenant analysis
- expert financial modelling
+44 (0)20 7865 2887Find our more