- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Cyber advisory Cyber advisory
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Take back the power to understand the cyber security risks to your organisation.
This tool will enable you to see the areas where action can be taken to neutralise threats.
Understanding cyber security threats
One in every two UK businesses faces a cyber attack in the next year. Our cyber health check provides you with an objective, jargon-free assessment of your current cyber security risk, drawing on both qualitative and quantitative elements.
With the average cyber attack costing in excess of £1 million, our health check provides industry best practice and guidance to help you prioritise areas for improvement and track progress over time. And with cyber risk increasingly falling under the direct oversight of the C-Suite, our health check also gives non-cyber experts a clear, concise understanding of current security posture.
+44 (0)77 6928 5819Find out more
Know the risks
Educate those in your organisation about cyber risk and how to protect against threats.
Understand the key areas across people, processes and technology where immediate action can be taken to mitigate threats.
Prevent data leaks
Determine what data may be leaking from your own systems, being made available by third party services or available for sale on the dark web.
James Arthur, Partner, Head of cyber consulting
"Businesses need to understand where their weak points are to counter the threat effectively. A pre-prepared response plan allows a business to do the right thing quickly, in a situation where every minute counts."
Cyber health check
Use our tool to understand your current cyber security position with a guided assessment, covering key categories such as key risks, security configuration, user education and awareness, and monitoring.