- Business risk services
- Compliance assurance
- Cyber security
- Data analytics
- Enterprise risk management
- Finance and risk management services
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Internal audit services
- People, culture and organisation
- Projects, capital programmes and transformation
- Technology risk services
- Third party and contract assurance
Technology has been a key driver for success and operational efficiency in all industries.
Innovations such as social media, digital platforms and cloud computing, as well as increased threats around data governance and cyber security heighten the importance of effective technology risk management.
Electronic infrastructure continues to be the key enabler in integrating business processes globally and gaining a competitive advantage. As technology solutions have become increasingly sophisticated, so has the need for effective assurance.
Organisations are increasingly seeking a technology assurance solution that is technically equipped to add value to the business at the time, while also delivering independent assurance over the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information throughout.
What you should do now
Effective technology risk management requires a co-ordinated and integrated approach that allows you to:
- consider business risks holistically, rather than IT centric
- understand the wide ranging risks to your digital strategy
- assess and highlight risk from selection to implementation of new technology solutions
- test and assess risk within your business and IT resilience infrastructure and policies
- assess the implications of your data governance and security.
How we can help
Our technology risk services team is comprised of specialised and experienced technology professionals who are able to combine their expertise in assurance and regulatory requirements.
We are able to leverage this technical skillset to provide co-sourced and outsourced technology audit capability to an organisation, or discrete assurance reviews over key areas of risk such as:
- System selection and specification
- Programme assurance over areas of significant IT change
- Data governance
- IT outsourcing and third party management
- IT operations assurance
- Data and digital security
- Business and IT resilience