- Business consulting
- Finance Finance
- Leadership, people and culture
- Operational deal services Operational deal services
- Technology Technology
Today's CFO faces a broader portfolio of challenges and responsibilities than ever before.
Alongside the traditional role as the custodian of accounting, budgeting and risk management, the CFO is now faced with delivering financial insights that help shape corporate strategy. With the strategy set, the modern CFO takes ownership for ensuring that organisational structures are set up to drive efficient and effective delivery, as well as ensuring there is sufficient finance in place to support growth.
Our finance and cash transformation team brings a wealth of industry and professional experience to support clients in managing these issues. We are known for our practical, hands-on style as well as our focus on delivering material and sustainable benefits, working collaboratively with clients to embed knowledge, skills and tools within the business.
Delivering value is at the heart of what we do and our clients comment on the speed and visibility of improvements. So whether it be driving revenue optimisation, cost reduction or release of excess cash tied up in working capital, we believe we have the insight and experience to make a difference.
Our team combines broad sector experience and deep technical capability, which delivers:
- Certainty of outcome – we will leverage our experience to provide clarity on the nature, quantum and timing of benefits realisation
- Organisation-wide commitment – engaging the broader organisation in the need for change
- Accelerated delivery – a value-centric approach that is focused on delivering immediate 'proof of concept' and quick wins
- Sustainable change – working alongside client teams to ensure local ownership for embedding improvements within the business
Our services include;
- Performance management - Our performance management advisory team will help unlock hidden shareholder value by directing management focus to the high priority business areas and providing a more scientific approach to decision making.
- Finance effectiveness and transformation - Our finance transformation team supports CFOs in understanding the factors that drive an effective finance function, as well as designing and implementing operating models and process improvements which deliver increased value to the organisation.
- Working capital and cash advisory – Our dedicated working capital and cash advisory team support businesses in understanding the drivers of working capital and cash flows, as well as designing and implementing organisation wide changes which typically deliver cash releases of between 5% and 10% of turnover.
+44 (0)20 7728 3014Find out more
Triple Award Winner
Project of the Year – Kodak Alaris
Change Management in the Private Sector – Kodak Alaris
People – Kodak Alaris
Customer Engagement - Nationwide Building Society
Digital & Technology - Nationwide Building Society