- Brexit advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisory Financial services advisory
- Forensic and investigations services Forensic and investigations services
- Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory services Pensions advisory services
- Public sector services Public sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisation Recovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international services Specialist international services
- Strategy Strategy
- Transactions Transactions
- Treasury advisory
- Wealth advisory Wealth advisory
Every organisation will be impacted by Brexit.
While the outcome remains unclear, those who can navigate through the noise and ambiguity will outperform the competition.
We know organisations are at different stages in their preparation for this big change.
Wherever you are in your planning, our experts have in depth knowledge of the potential outcomes and can support your business at any point.
Brexit room – protecting and creating value
Brexit is uncertain, you don’t need to be.
Our Brexit room is an interactive half-day workshop designed to challenge your existing thinking and create practical tailored plans for any eventuality.
Drawing on political insights, professional service expertise and a wealth of client experience we will help you:
- model potential scenarios – considering both political, regulatory and economic change
- undertake a ‘hotspot’ analysis – examining the business impact of each potential scenario through our nine organisational lenses
- identify ‘no-regrets’ decisions – agreeing actions to undertake now regardless of the Brexit outcome
- build a contingency planning roadmap – future steps to take and the triggers for these.
A facilitator will guide you through your session, helping you to clarify, rationalise and prioritise the actions for your organisation.
You will leave with a report that summarises the conclusions reached and documents your action plan and hot spot analysis produced during the session.
+44 (0)20 7728 2385Find out more