As a member of the Scottish leadership team, I work alongside my colleagues to support dynamic, growing businesses and their owners, which include privately held, listed, and global organisations. I have a particular focus on mid-sized businesses and in helping them to create value and realise their strategic ambitions.
I have more than 13 years' experience advising on a range of tax issues relating to M&A including disposals and acquisitions, AIM listings, anti-avoidance, property tax and shareholder tax planning. Recent experience includes:
- advising on tax structuring for new cross-border investment opportunities
- support in the admission to AIM of an early stage oil and gas exploration group
- tax planning for individuals who are resident in the UK but domiciled elsewhere
- implementing tax-efficient remuneration structures for shareholders and management teams.
Outside of work my time tends to be taken up spending time with my wife and one-year-old daughter. In any spare time I do manage to find I'll try to get out on my road bike and do a bit of cycling.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
@adders59 what was that you were saying about this game going to penalties?!