As a member of the Scottish leadership team and head of tax in Scotland, I work alongside my colleagues to support dynamic, growing businesses and their owners, which include privately held, listed, and global organisations.
I have more than 17 years' experience advising on a range of tax issues relating to M&A including disposals and acquisitions, AIM listings, anti-avoidance, property tax and shareholder tax planning. Recent experience includes:
- advising on tax structuring for new cross-border investment opportunities
- support in the admission to AIM of an early stage oil and gas exploration group
- tax planning for individuals who are resident in the UK but domiciled elsewhere
- implementing tax-efficient remuneration structures for shareholders and management teams
- a range of global compliance and advisory.
Outside of work my time tends to be taken up spending time with my wife and two children. In any spare time I do manage to find I'll try to cycle and play golf.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
@adders59 what was that you were saying about this game going to penalties?!