I am an associate director in our forensic and investigations practice. I first joined the firm in 2008 and have been helping companies investigate fraud, asset misappropriation, bribery and corruption since 2012. I have worked with a wide range of clients but have particular experience of working with clients in the financial industry and large corporates, often in an insolvent or distressed context.
From 2017 to 2019 I worked at a restructuring firm in the Cayman Islands, where I played a key role in developing its forensic offering.
Some of my recent experience includes:
- Spent five years conducting multiple investigations on behalf of the liquidators of Saad Investment Company Limited, a Saudi Arabian financial services conglomerate that was subject to multibillion-dollar allegations of international financial services fraud
- Conducted investigations into misconduct by company officers and others of an insolvent company that led to a successful claim of US$2.2 billion against a former company director for breaches of his fiduciary duties
- Played a leading role on a bribery and corruption investigation of a UK subsidiary of a US listed parent within the real estate sector that required reporting to the SFO, FCA, SEC and the UK Competition and Markets Authority
- Lead investigations into a high-profile US$1 billion securities fraud and Ponzi scheme allegedly perpetrated by the former management of Platinum Partners Value Arbitrage Fund L.P. in New York
- Lead investigation into a money laundering and Ponzi scheme involving high profile individuals across Latin America
Outside of work I enjoy most sport, but particularly tennis, squash and cricket and am a big foodie. I also learnt to scuba dive while in the Cayman Islands so try to ensure my holiday destinations include a dive spot or two.
- ACA (Associate of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- BA (Hons), History