I’m an accredited coach and coach supervisor, with over ten years’ experience advising a range of organisations, from local charities and specialist insurers through to global FTSE100 and NASDAQ listed companies, central Government and the NHS.
I advise organisations on good practice coaching governance, development, delivery and assurance, and help my clients increase and demonstrate the value of coaching in organisations. The people I coach are typically senior people up to CEO level in large and complex organisations, including the NHS and several FTSE350 firms. My specialisms are in developing inclusive leadership, enhancing executive presence and wellbeing.
Alongside this role I led the development of the new coaching professional apprenticeship standard, and regularly contribute to discussions at an industry level, such as through:
- hosting popular coaching events with world-class speakers
- presenting at conferences and contributing to magazines for the three biggest coaching professional bodies
- sitting on the ICF for Organisations advisory board
- participating in industry think tanks such as the Working Group for the British Psychology Society Special Group for Coaching Psychology and the Future of Coaching Collaboration
- writing a book on coaching with technology, to be published by Open University Press in 2021.
I have a busy home life with four young sons, and have written an Amazon #1 bestseller.
- CBT Practitioner (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- EIA (European Individual Accreditation) Senior Practitioner
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner
- Prince 2 Practitioner (Projects In Controlled Environments)
I wrote an article about my experience coaching in VR...I'd love to hear your thoughts! t.co/5KkSXQFPxd