I am an accredited coach helping leaders rethink businesses as the market increasingly works with digital technology and has to engage with new generations of employees and customers. I also sit on the digital leaders advisory board for a big broadsheet newspaper. The disruption caused by digital-enabled cultural shifts is offering businesses opportunities to make the world a better place for everyone but also presenting never-before-seen challenges.
Examples of projects I have worked on include:
- providing coaching to the digital board of one of the world’s largest financial services firms
- facilitating workshops on data analytics, robotics and machine learning
- advising clients on their digital strategy roadmaps, including approaches to customer-facing digital products, digital workplace and digital marketing
- developing customer experience assurance programmes for some of the largest technology companies in the world.
When I’m not at work, I’m kept very busy by my four young sons. I use as much of my remaining time as possible to keep up-to-date with the NFL. I also deeply love Ealing and serve the community through my local church.
- CBT Practitioner (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- EQA/EIA Coaching Practitioner (European Quality Award/European Individual Accreditation)
- IOC (Investment Operations Certificate)
- ITILv3 Foundation (IT Infrastructure Library)
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- NLP Master Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Prince 2 Practitioner (Projects In Controlled Environments)
Are you responsible for coaching in your organisation, or know someone who is? I'm chairing a group creating a new… t.co/tgEFbsQBZT