I’m an accredited coach and coach supervisor, with over ten years’ experience advising a range of organisations, from local charities and specialist insurers through to global FTSE100 and NASDAQ listed companies, central Government and the NHS.
I advise organisations on good practice coaching governance, development, delivery and assurance, and help my clients increase and demonstrate the value of coaching in organisations. The people I coach are typically senior people in large and complex organisations, including the NHS and several FTSE350 firms. This has included people up to CEO level as well as several eMBA students from a range of backgrounds, with a focus on developing inclusive leadership, enhancing executive presence and overcoming self-limiting assumptions.
Alongside this role I'm chair of the trailblazer group designing the new coaching professional apprenticeship standard, and regularly contribute to discussions at an industry level, such as through:
- presenting at the EMCC Global summit
- sitting on the Future of Coaching Collaboration
- sitting on the ICF for Organisations advisory board
- participating in the Working Group for the British Psychology Society Special Group for Coaching Psychology
I have a busy home life with four young sons, and have written an Amazon #1 bestseller.
- CBT Practitioner (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- EIA (European Individual Accreditation) Senior Practitioner
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner
- Prince 2 Practitioner (Projects In Controlled Environments)
@Daffodilcoachi2 I still don't have mine! I hope you enjoy it :-)