I have been working in the healthcare industry for over 20 years. I advise on complex healthcare mandates between the public and private sector and am experienced in developing extensive business cases. Prior to joining the firm, I spent 17 years at one of the Big Four accountancy firms, culminating in the healthcare leadership team; held a leadership role in the department of health; and was chief executive of a tele radiology joint venture.
My role involves developing the healthcare infrastructure and commercialisation business. I have considerable experience in providing advice on complex projects including:
- advising on many PFI schemes such as Dartford and Gravesham, the first to reach financial close
- the NHS LIFT programme (Local Improvement Finance Trust)
- the (ISTCs) programme (Independent sector treatment centres)
- NHS mergers and acquisitions.
I have led on a varied range of projects such as advising an NHS Trust on a challenged PFI scheme, working with a number of Foundation Trusts on setting up a wholly owned subsidiary and giving financial and commercial advice to two foundation trusts on the development of a pathology joint venture service.
Outside of work, I have a busy family life with my three children, I play the piano and, when I find the time, go running.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)
- BA (Hons), Accountancy (First Class)