I have over 15 years’ experience in real estate and advise clients ranging from UK property investors and developers to overseas investors and property funds. I advise many listed property businesses including both new and well established REITs.
Having worked on the client side for both listed and private equity real estate business I bring a unique insight to any transaction. In problem solving with clients and my team I combine technical expertise with an overarching commercial approach.
My recent experience includes the following:
- advising on new REIT listings
- providing ongoing tax advice to listed property businesses
- advising on structuring for pan-European property funds
- due diligence and structuring for complex transactions
- advising on tax implications of group simplifications
- complex tax compliance affairs for large groups
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife and two daughters. We live in Harpenden and enjoy walking and cycling in the countryside. My other passions including skiing and international travel.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- BSc (Hons)