I am a director in our advisory business, specialising in restructuring and insolvency. My role involves providing strategic, financial and operational advice. I provide support to entrepreneurs, corporates and lenders with debts ranging from less than £1 million to hundreds of millions.
My experience covers a wide range of sectors including, real estate, construction, agriculture, healthcare, energy, retail, travel, TMT, education, social housing and business support services. My assignment experience covers both bilateral debt facilities as well as multi-bank syndicated facilities, including asset based lending facilities. Examples of my work include:
- Appointed administrator of an agricultural business with a turnover of c.£90 million
- Advising a lender on the restructure of a group of 17 hotels
- Preparing a contingency plan for a small UK private bank
- Advising a lender on its options in respect of a portfolio of care homes
- Pre-packaged administration and sale of a portfolio of self-storage facilities
- Preparing an exit plan for a syndicate of lenders in respect of a £400 million invoice finance facility in the retail sector
Outside of work, I spend time with my family and have a passion for riding motorcycles.
- Chartered Accountant
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- LLB (hons)