I have significant experience in real estate and development, ranging from global strategic property reviews and the setting up of joint venture partnerships, to finance major redevelopment projects and global property services outsourcing initiatives.
Working internationally in EMEAI (Dublin to New Delhi), Latin America (Mexico) and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan), my experience spans a number of industry sectors: financial services, transport (aviation and rail), healthcare and data centres.
My range of real estate expertise includes:
- workplace analytics – quantitative insight into the behaviour patterns of employees to identify portfolio hot spots and provide alternative portfolio strategies that once implemented deliver sustainable savings
- strategic project management – supporting clients with the master planning of site to help maximise value
- real estate strategy – the creation of a portfolio of land and buildings that better supports the core business to help unlock value
- joint venture real estate structures – to review, assess and challenge the various options for a joint venture vehicle to ensure our client’s needs and objectives are being met
- real estate funding structures – to implement innovative funding models for joint venture vehicles to fund mix-use developments
- facilities management contract performance – to assess the effectiveness and opportunity for service improvement in the FM contracts (hard and soft services) currently in place to highlight service breaches and re-occurring scope variances.