With almost 20 years’ working in asset tracing and recovery in the UK and overseas, I have experience in all types of corporate and personal insolvency procedures, court appointed receiverships, investigation and recovery assignments. I specialise in contentious and complex assignments, using the powers of the Insolvency Act 1986 to undertake investigations and bring actions to maximise recoveries for the victims of fraud and creditors. Some of my recent experience includes:
- investigation of a £30 million fraud on HMRC involving over a thousand companies, across five jurisdictions
- liquidation of a manufacturing company in which transaction at undervalue and preference claims were brought in excess of £5 million
- investigation of an insolvent deceased estate and recovery action with claims in entities in Hong Kong, Switzerland and China
- bankruptcies of two significant property developers who had bank debts in excess of £20 million and £60 million
- provisional liquidations of three connected employee service provider companies.
My expertise also includes family dispute and insolvent deceased estate assignments. I am developing the firm’s private client and family dispute offering with a focus on resolving disputes, hidden assets and enforcement.
I am a committee member of the R3’s women’s network, for which I organised an event for International Women’s Day 2018. I enjoy and thrive on challenges both in my career and outside of work, most recently with puppy training.
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)
Discover how to protect your cash position in times of uncertainty: t.co/BDAmpkESL7