I have over 15 years' insolvency experience and my current role includes leading the Scottish personal insolvency team and some corporate insolvencies. I have significant experience in personal insolvency including managing trading appointments, asset investigation/realisation and raising court actions.
Some of my personal insolvency experience includes:
- Sequestration of an individual who owned over 250 properties, both residential and commercial
- Sequestration of an individual who owned a quarry with vast land ownership
- Sequestration of a partnership that owned 74 residential properties
- Sequestration of a partnership that owned eight high end properties
- Sequestration of a sole trader of an engineering firm with 65 employees
I have also dealt with securing and selling property in foreign jurisdictions. I manage a number of our creditor relationships and regularly develop and deliver bespoke training seminars.
- ACCA (Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- CPI (Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency)
- MA, English and Politics