I lead our sustainability strategy, ensuring alignment with our firm’s overall purpose. I also work with the partner team to implement the plans to deliver this strategy. My focus is on leveraging my expertise to build our reputation and enhance our relationships with our clients and stakeholders.
I am passionate about doing business responsibly and collaborating with others to help address societal challenges.
My experience includes:
- development and management of national community engagement programmes including our School Enterprise Programme
- protecting our planet through minimisation of our environmental impacts through our operations and services
- compliance with legislation such as the Modern Slavery Act and Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme
- collaboration with organisations such as United Nations Global Compact, Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales, Business in the Community, Green Element and Breaking Barriers
- member of our International Corporate Responsibility steering group and mentor to corporate responsibility leads in member firms.
Outside of work I enjoy running and over the years have challenged myself to complete a number of events including the London Marathon. These days I focus on shorter events as my three children keep me busy with their own activities!