I am a director, passionately driving the firm’s growth plans. I am predominantly based in Leicester and Nottingham, but also work with clients and funders in Birmingham, as well as the wider East Midlands region.
I work with clients in a variety of sectors specialising in complex turnaround scenarios, most notably in leisure, wholesale, financial services, manufacturing and healthcare. I have worked on a number of complex transactions, delivering value for a range of stakeholders.
My recent assignments include:
- Advising Metalysis Limited a company which was developing a new innovative and environmentally friendly scientific process – this was a complex case with a number of stakeholders, yet we achieved a sale of the business as a going concern enabling this technology to be taken to market
- Leading the trading administration of HPI Ltd which resulted in a sale of the business and assets that restored the company to solvency and a financial return to the shareholder – our team won the medium Corporate Rescue of the Year award in 2016 for this turnaround, at the Turnaround, Restructuring and Insolvency (TRI) Awards
- Advising on the restructuring of the All Leisure Group which required the sale of a package holiday company preserving holidays and the realisation of cruise ships
I have an audit background and am ACA qualified. I have worked in restructuring since 2008, passing my JIEB exams in 2011, winning awards for the highest placed candidate and highest personal insolvency score in that year.
Outside of work I like to spend time with my family, reading, eating and cooking.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)