Having specialised in forensic accounting for over 15 years, I have worked on over 100 assignments with quantum claims. My forensic experience encompasses commercial loss claims, international arbitration, professional negligence, transactional related disputes, financial and fraud related investigations, insurance claims, matrimonial disputes and criminal prosecution and defence matters.
I focus on providing expert witness services and analysis of quantum on complex disputes, both in the UK and overseas. Recent assignments include:
- single joint expert undertaking the valuation of gaming and miniature models manufacturing business following a shareholder dispute and actions brought under Section 994 of the Companies Act
- quantification of losses and amounts due following termination of construction contracts and confiscation of investment assets in an ICSID claim against the Turkmenistan state
- advising and assisting a large international food business in its insurance claim following a major flood at one of its factories in the UK
- valuation of a UK construction business and investment property business in relation to a divorce settlement
- quantification of losses flowing from a professional negligence matter. The claim arising from the impact on the business over a number of years and eventual cessation of the business stemming from the alleged negligent advice.
I have been appointed as expert on several cases and have given evidence in Court.
Outside of work, I like travelling, sailing and enjoy reading and long walks. Occasionally I dust off the golf clubs too!
- BSc (Hons)
- CIArb (Associate member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)