I have over seventeen years’ experience in Financial Modelling for corporates, banks, infrastructure funds and government clients. I lead the energy sector modelling capability within the firm, and have extensive experience of:
- Renewable energy generation, including fundraising for a 300MW offshore wind farm, the valuation of an energy-from-waste plant and the disposal of a UK solar PV portfolio
- Conventional generation, including the acquisition of an 800MW gas fired power plant, and business planning for a CHP network in Slovakia
- Upstream and downstream energy-related projects, including a gas price forecasting model for a UK big six utility and the refinancing of a German gas transmission pipeline
I also have significant experience of modelling the operations and financing of regulated water and mining businesses.
In addition to my energy sector related work I also help drive the financial modelling services we provide for our other clients, which include:
- strategic planning and decision-making
- corporate finance and transaction support
- insolvency, restructuring and debt advisory
We work with businesses and their stakeholders to create business planning and scenario models to bring insight and credibility. We put the tools in place to allow you to understand the impact of your decisions before you make them.
- ACA (Associate of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- MMath (Masters degree in Mathematics)