I am an associate director in the financial services restructuring and insolvency team, with over ten years experience covering a range of high-profile restructuring projects and formal insolvency appointments within the financial services sector. I am focussed on assisting clients navigate challenging situations to preserve value.
I have experience both domestically and in a number of offshore jurisdictions including Australia, Europe and South Africa.
In addition, I completed a secondment for a major Australian lender in their distressed loan management team where I managed an impaired debt portfolio of c.30 borrowers ranging from SME to large corporate borrowing groups.
Selected engagements include:
- Contingency planning and administration of Greensill
- Cash flow and restructuring support to lenders involving a large shopping centre owner
- Administration of BrightHouse Group
- Administration of Wonga Group
My interests away from work include travelling, reading and cycling.
- BBus (Bachelor of Business), Accounting
- Qualified Accountant (CPA Australia