There are multiple packages of government support for those affected by COVID-19.
We can help navigate your way to the most appropriate package(s) of support available to your business.
In addition to the specific ways outlined below, we can assist across all support measures in ways including:
- Cash flow forecasting – to help assess what funding is required at what timeframes
- Scenario planning and business case preparation – to model options, inform decisions, and prepare business cases for funding applications
- Sounding board – to ensure your interpretation of guidelines is correct, and to challenge how government support fits into your overall plan
- Resource to complete applications – and to deal with the necessary administration or logistics
- Employee engagement – helping to communicate the right messages within your organisation, including Employee Hotlines as an outsourced service
24 hour debt advisory helpdesk
For all companies, lenders, sponsors and other stakeholders who may have any questions or wish to speak with a debt advisory expert on any of the government guarantee/lending schemes announced, please email us and send a message to one of our experts. We endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
CBILS: for companies with revenue of up to £45 million: email@example.com
CLBILS: for companies with revenue over £45 million: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCFF: for companies rated investment grade or similar: email@example.com