We want to help shape a vibrant economy, we believe that businesses and communities must come together to create diverse and inclusive environments where all people can flourish.
We’re committed to creating a different kind of firm – one where every one of us has the opportunity to share our views and have our ideas listened to; one where our best thinking is done together, collaboratively; one where leaders are open and transparent and where everyone plays their part.
As such we are pleased to pledge our commitment to the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter and to increasing the percentage of female partners from 16% to 22% by December 2020 and 25% by December 2022.
- commits firms to supporting the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level
- recognises the diversity of the sector and that firms will have different starting points – each firm should therefore set its own targets and implement the right strategy for their organisation
- requires firms to publicly report on progress to deliver against these internal targets to support the transparency and accountability needed to drive change.
- having one member of our senior executive team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion
- setting internal targets for gender diversity in our senior management
- publishing progress annually against these targets in reports on our website
- having an intention to ensure the pay of the senior executive team is linked to delivery against these internal targets on gender diversity.
We are working to eliminate the gender pay gap, which we recognise is a result of systemic cultural barriers to progression.
To make this change, we are embracing different ideas and approaches in the way we work to create an inclusive culture. And only then can we achieve our purpose of shaping a vibrant economy where businesses and communities can come together and flourish.
UK laws required firms with over 250 employees to report their gender pay gap by April 2018, a move that we welcome to ensure transparency about issues that need to be addressed.
+44 (0)1908 359 563Find out more