- About us
- Shared enterprise
- Leadership and governance
- Sustainability Sustainability
- Code of conduct Code of conduct
- Annual reports Annual reports
- Our spaces
- Culture and values
Here you will find links to our Group Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2018, our gender pay gap report and our current Transparency report
The Transparency Report responds directly to regulatory requirements for firms that perform statutory audits of public interest entities and, in particular, sets out how the firm complies with the requirements of the Audit Firm Governance Code and the steps we have taken to drive audit quality by reference to the Audit Quality Framework. The report includes information on the firm’s processes and practices for quality control, for ensuring independence and objectivity, for partner remuneration, our governance, our international network arrangements and our core values, amongst other things.
Our financial statements also include an overview of our objectives, strategy, credentials in the marketplace, corporate governance, risks and uncertainties, and corporate responsibility, together with commentary on our financial performance, balance sheet position, details of our tax contribution, and a summary of the key judgements and estimates that were applied in the preparation of the financial statements.
We are committed to engaging in discussions with companies, their shareholders and other stakeholders about matters covered by the Audit Firm Governance Code and other areas which are covered in the Transparency Report and our Group Financial Statements. For full details of communication with stakeholders, see our Transparency Report. If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Riley, Head of Tax.
- Annual report 2017 (PDF 5.3MB)
- Annual report 2016 (PDF 1.94MB)
- Transparency report 2016 (PDF 12.8MB)
- Transparency report 2017 (PDF 1.24MB)
- Financial statements 2015 (PDF 3.0MB)
- Transparency report 2015 (PDF 2.3MB)
- Transparency report 2014 (PDF 3.9MB)
- Financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF 1.7MB)