- About us
- Shared enterprise
- Leadership and governance
- Sustainability Sustainability
- Code of conduct Code of conduct
- Annual reports Annual reports
- Our spaces
- Culture and values
- Stories of our diverse workforce
Here you will find links to our Group Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2018, our gender pay gap report and our interim Transparency report for 2019
The Transparency report responds directly to regulatory requirements for firms that perform statutory audits of public interest entities and, in particular, sets out how the firm complies with the requirements of the Audit Firm Governance Code and the steps we have taken to drive audit quality by reference to the Audit Quality Framework. The report includes information on the firm’s processes and practices for quality control, for ensuring independence and objectivity, for partner remuneration, our governance, our international network arrangements and our core values, amongst other things.
We have moved our accounting period to 31 December 2019; as such, we are required to publish a Transparency report in March 2020. We have decided to issue this interim report now, covering the period to June 2019.
Our financial statements also include an overview of our objectives, strategy, credentials in the marketplace, corporate governance, risks and uncertainties, and corporate responsibility, together with commentary on our financial performance, balance sheet position, details of our tax contribution, and a summary of the key judgements and estimates that were applied in the preparation of the financial statements.
We are committed to engaging in discussions with companies, their shareholders and other stakeholders about matters covered by the Audit Firm Governance Code and other areas which are covered in the interim Transparency report and our Group Financial Statements. For full details of communication with stakeholders, see our interim Transparency report. If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Riley, Head of Quality and Reputation.
- Transparency report 2018 (PDF) [ 1586 kb ]
- Annual report 2017 (PDF 5.3MB) [ 5142 kb ]
- Annual report 2016 (PDF 1.94MB) [ 1994 kb ]
- Transparency report 2016 (PDF 12.8MB) [ 13203 kb ]
- Transparency report 2017 (PDF 1.24MB) [ 1275 kb ]
- Financial statements 2015 (PDF 3.0MB) [ 3076 kb ]
- Transparency report 2015 (PDF 2.3MB) [ 2413 kb ]
- Transparency report 2014 (PDF 3.9MB) [ 4031 kb ]
- Financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF 1.7MB) [ 1799 kb ]