- About us
- What we stand for What we stand for
- Shared enterprise
- Leadership and governance
- Corporate responsibility Corporate responsibility
- Code of conduct
- Annual reports
Unlocking the potential for growth in our local communities
We are shaping our contribution to society to create lasting sustainable benefits that empower others to thrive.
Our annual global CSR event “Growing Together in the community” is supported by over 100 Grant Thornton member firms and takes place on 14 and 15 September. Each of our member firms around the world will come together and raise awareness of sustainability. They will share how to unlock the potential for growth in our communities.
We are asking our people to:
- Act: take action by getting involved in activities running throughout the event
- Commit: make a commitment to take action in the future and shift personal behaviours
- Share: take the time to share success stories and commitments during the event across all our communication channels. See some of our success stories in the UK.
This year, our focus is on initiatives that drive our ambitions to help shape a vibrant economy and create a sustainable impact in local communities. Our campaigns will look to:
- develop the financial and entrepreneurial skills of young people through our School Enterprise programme
- support global entrepreneurs in developing countries through microfinance loans
- protect our planet and drive our environmental agenda.
We have a range of activities taking place across our UK offices and we encourage our people to get involved to build on the success we achieved together last year.