As a partner in our restructuring team, I have responsibility for managing the team across the UK.
My role involves work with both management teams and lenders, not just at times of distress, but also when guiding them on future strategy. Specialising as an insolvency practitioner I have direct experience when things go wrong. This insight can be invaluable when advising some companies.
I play an active role in our firm's professional practices group and our automotive team.
Major projects I'm proud to have worked on include:
- advising Penningtons on the acquisition of the Manches business
- advising a purchaser on the acquisition of Halliwells business out of administration
- I acted as administrator in a pre-packaged sale of Lambert Smith Hampton
- I am administrator of the UK elements of the Saab Group
- sale by way of pre-packaged administration of the 100-year-old stockbroking and NOMAD business Seymour Pierce
- the administration of a global fund manager Forsyth Partners, with $2 billion AUM marking the first administration under the jurisdiction of the DIFC.