- About us
- Shared enterprise
- Leadership and governance
- Sustainability Sustainability
- Code of conduct Code of conduct
- Annual reports Annual reports
- Our spaces
- Culture and values
- Stories of our diverse workforce
We support and promote the adoption of the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) with respect to human rights, labour, environment and anticorruption.
Our Communication on Progress (COP) describes our actions to integrate The Ten Principles into our business strategy, culture and daily operations and how we may look to continually improve our adoption in future years through our engagement in collaborative projects.
We believe it’s important to our clients that the suppliers they work with are committed to making a contribution to social change and mobility through their working culture. Our culture focuses on two key elements:
- how we can make a different in the places and communities where both we as a firm and our clients are based
- how we need to change internally to make that happen.
Communication of progressDownload