If you're facing a time of personal or corporate financial crisis you need advice from someone who listens, who understands your specific issues and deals with them in a supportive and sensitive manner.
Advice from someone who can draw on years of experience in this area to assess all available options and then make sensible recommendations on how best to deal with your financial crisis. This may sometimes require a formal insolvency process.
+44 (0)20 7728 2408Find out more
As a creditor, you need advisors who will maximise recoverability and leave no stone unturned in tracing assets or funds.
We have the capability to undertake insolvencies ranging from individuals through to large, complex group structures with cross-border presence. Our practitioners are recognised market experts, having led cases that have developed insolvency law and pioneered new models such as working on a contingent basis.
Our practitioners have extensive experience of recovery in the Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia, and have worked on insolvencies involving large-scale fraudulent activities. We are supported by colleagues in member firms in all of the major offshore and onshore centres. Our stakeholders range from individuals and businesses to government agencies major financial institutions.
We offer a partner led, integrated service that encompasses: options assessment and cost analysis, valuation, stakeholder management, tax planning, detailed step plans and delivery of the insolvency process.
Our clients choose us because:
- we work in a way that is sensitive to our clients’ individual circumstances
- we provide innovative solutions to protect and create value including CVAs, Cross Border Solutions and Schemes of Arrangement
- we have market leading teams in a number of the key offshore financial centres (such as the Cayman Islands, the BVI and the Channel Islands). In combination with our broader international presence, this allows us to advise on situations involving the most complicated group structures
- our appointment takers are recognised as leading global experts
- we have the largest team of asset-tracing and recovery specialists in the UK.