Ensuring your global compliance
You'll work with a team that can adapt quickly to your changing needs and support your daily processes. Whether you currently tackle your compliance tasks internally or through another provider, we can ensure a smooth transition to our services at a pace that suits you. Every member of our team is a professional with formal project-management qualifications, including PRINCE2. We're also certified implementers of the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE platform workflow manager, which gives you real-time visibility, control and data across your global business.
Our support doesn't end there. Our strong, influential relationships with Grant Thornton member firms will ensure you receive consistently high levels of service internationally at appropriate global contract-fee rates.
You'll receive tailored services that delivers a wide range of benefits, including:
- a central point of contact in the UK to deal with queries and resolve any issues that may arise across all territories
- central coordination overseeing the interaction between our team, Grant Thornton member firms, the auditor and your business
- local contacts who are fluent in written and spoken English, and have strong established relationships with local authorities
- visibility of real-time compliance status across the globe
- a consistent standard of deliverables across all territories with additional internal controls
- risk mitigation through local experts advising on your local compliance obligations, and ensuring your business is compliant and tax-efficient.