- Corporate and international business taxesCorporate and international business taxes
- Employer solutionsEmployer solutions
- Indirect taxIndirect tax
- Managing tax riskManaging tax risk
- Private clientPrivate client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring taxTransaction and restructuring tax
UK domestic and international corporate tax has changed rapidly over the past few years.
For example, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD's) base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) project will impact all UK businesses with international operations. Even purely UK domestic businesses might be affected.
Successive Budgets have also changed the foundations of the UK tax system. With the pace of change showing no signs of slowing, your business needs to stay ahead of the curve. However, building and growing a business in such a complex tax environment can be difficult. At Grant Thornton, we're here to help.
+44 (0)20 7728 3195Find out more
Supporting businesses of every size on their tax issues
You'll work with specialists in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. Our work embraces everything from preparing tax returns to negotiating with tax authorities and providing advice tailored to your unique circumstances.
Our clients tell us they appreciate the way we work with them. First, our approach is to listen to understand your issues and goals. Then we can tailor our advice and support to match. Supporting your needs in corporate and international business tax typically involves minimising your risks and maximising all the reliefs available.
We think you'll appreciate our ability to highlight tax opportunities that fit well with your commercial objectives. Whatever we do for you, our approach is to consider the bigger picture of your business and stakeholder needs.
Each of our services focuses on maximising opportunities for your business. They include:
- global coordination and outsourced compliance services
- innovation reliefs
- interactions with shareholders
- managing business activity overseas
- managing corporate tax compliance obligations
- managing tax risk
- property tax matters, including capital allowances
- tax aspects of debt structures
- transfer pricing, supply chain structures and intellectual property