- Business consultingBusiness consulting
Business risk servicesBusiness risk services
- Compliance assurance
- Cyber security
- Data analytics
- Enterprise risk management
- Finance and risk management services
- Governance advisory
- Internal audit services
- People, culture and organisation
- Projects, capital programmes and transformation
- Technology risk services
- The Governance Institute - Governance matters
- Third party and contract assurance
- Corporate simplification
- Debt advisoryDebt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Financial services advisoryFinancial services advisory
- Forensic and investigation servicesForensic and investigation services
- Growth 365
- Monitoring trustee and competition services
- Pensions advisory servicesPensions advisory services
- Place analytics
- Public sector servicesPublic sector services
- Real estate advisory
- Recovery and reorganisationRecovery and reorganisation
- Specialist international servicesSpecialist international services
- Wealth advisoryWealth advisory
Breadth, depth and relevant expertise
Our forensics and investigations team can support you with investigations, dispute resolution and computer forensics, including accounting integrity and conduct matters, insurance claims, financial crime and investigations fraud advisory and dispute advisory services including contentious valuations, expert determination, sales and purchase agreement disputes, financial services disputes and international arbitration.
We carry out investigations for corporates, regulators and prosecuting authorities. These can range from complex, multi-jurisdictional investigations, to the investigation of alleged employee fraud, to the due diligence of third parties to provide you with protection against political exposure, bribery and sanctions.
+44 (0)20 7865 2545Find out more
Our disputes team have been expert witnesses on claims worth a total of over $100 billion and have given evidence in court over 250 times. We have broad experience across a range of dispute types including international arbitrations under differing rules.
Where you have experienced financial loss, regulatory enforcement or are the subject of a legal claim, we can assist you to recover financially and operationally, providing you with the assurance you need to satisfy regulators, shareholders, executives and staff.
Increasingly data is the lifeblood of business. We each carry thousands of files and millions of data points with us every day: confidential business information and personal data, some more valuable than the rest.