We help you understand the impact of your decisions before you make them
You'll get bespoke financial models in Microsoft Excel that are flexible, robust, transparent, and credible. Each model we produce is developed from scratch using proven methodologies, allowing us to tailor a solution that really meets your needs. Our user-friendly models are pivotal in creating insight into business risks, evaluating options and driving better decision-making.
We'll work alongside you throughout the modelling process to ensure that you understand and own a tool that will be of lasting value to your business. Our approach is pragmatic, combining specialist Excel modelling skills with deep commercial insight and understanding.
You will get the right challenges and recommendations throughout the development process based on our experience of similar businesses and situations.
- corporate deals - our transaction models provide insight into value drivers, quantify risks and returns, and can ultimately drive a better price for you
- strategic planning - our models help you to evaluate and debate your strategic options
- operational change - our models can assist with testing options, assessing synergies, and tracking benefits
- restructuring and distress - a credible model helps to rebuild lender and investor confidence
- insolvency - our entity priority modelling tools can evaluate the outcomes of insolvency by unwinding complex positions and structures
- infrastructure finance - we provide specialist financial and modelling advice to the public sector to support contract management and efficiency reviews
We can also assist with data analysis, model reviews, and financial modelling training.